10.13.2009

life goes on YOU are worth smiling for, and loving

The difference between can and cannot are only three letters. Three letters that determine your life's direction

When you say, "I can't" and expect the worst, you become weak and unhappy.


When you say "I can", and expect success, you fill yourself with confidence and happiness.

Being resolute, decisive and courageous in small matters and in big ones is being positive.

You can close the windows and darken your room, and you can open the windows and let light in. It is a matter of choice. Your mind is your room. Do you darken it or do you fill it with light?

"And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more."

- Erica Jong

"When I'm pushing myself, testing myself, that's when I'm happiest. That's when the rewards are greatest."
- Sissy Spacek

"I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it."
- Rita Mae Brown

"If one is a Greyhound, why try to look like a Pekinese?"
- Edith Sitwell

"It's possible to have it all... but not all at once."
- Elizabeth Forsythe Hailey

"If anyone were to ask me what I want out of life I would say- the opportunity for doing something useful, for in no other way, I am convinced, can true happiness be attained."
- Eleanor Roosevelt

"It matters more what's in a woman's face than what's on it."
- Claudette Colbert

"Trouble is part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the [people] who love you enough chance to love you enough."
- Dinah Shore

"It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, [but] it is impossible to find it elsewhere."
- Agnes Repplier

"It is time for every one of us to roll up our sleeves and ut ourselves at the top of our commitment list."
- Marian Wright Edelman

"Go within everyday and find the inner strength so that the world will not blow your candle out."
- Katherine Dunham

"You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm."
- Collette

"By very slow degrees, and with frequent relapses, that alarmed and grieved my friend, I recovered."
- Mary Shelley (from Frankenstein)

"When you love your body, you are most able to share its pleasures with those who light your heart."
- Huitaco

"Life itself is the proper binge."
- Julia Child



always think positive thoughts!
;]

No comments: