3.12.2010

im letting g0..

ive ben holding on... trying t0 be unselfish.. trying t0 understand the army is what u really wanted.. ii saiid ii was gnna support u... be there for u.. and dat no matter what ud have me.. u helped me eat again, u helped me gain self confidence and wen u were here iit was easy.. ii had negative thoughts n u wud erase dem all away.. u would listen without yelling.. u wud be dere f0r me being a friend.. u knew all ii needed was someone t0 hear me spill my feelings out.. u knew how t0 care, and  i promiised u iid fight against this.. promiised u ii wud do good.. eat.. be healthy.. but u left... and u didnt say goodbye. when u were here it was easy.. i was doing s0 g00d.. cuz wen it wud get hard on me ud hold my hand n help me through this.. but truth iis iits not easy anymore.. iits getting harder and harder and iits  not somethng ii can deal with alone.. ur not here... so who can ii run to for help huh.. my mom my dad?? no i cant dey'd never understand like u did.. no one here understands me.. and im more alone than ever :( ii got used to u being here.. because u made me stronger and ii wasnt afraiid but ur not here anymore and ii ben trying sooo damn hard t0 d0 better.. im trying t0 eat and ii have ive ben eating.. ive ben trying t0 think positive stay healthy but these past 2 weeks everything someh0w changed :( iive taken an extra step better yet she has.. ana controls mee :( iim breaking my promise to u...... and im s0rry.. but ii cant do this al0ne... this iis t0 hard... im letting u g0 luis...... and iim letting my pr0miise g0 t0... ii guess u didnt care and truth iis ii d0nt care anym0re either.. g00dbye..........





alright ana.... querias que volviera a no comer.. querias ke dejara t0d0.. l0 iise.... ya nada me importa.. solo tu....

No comments: